NSP Protech Fish 6'4" x 21" x 2 1/2" 40.2L FCS Grey
FREE PICK-UP AT DOOR - $0.00
Choose this option to pick up from our retail store: Zak Surfboards 307 Victoria Rd Thornbury Vic 3071
Cover & Legrope package available (see below)
The NSP Protech Fish is a new shape, built with a brand-new construction, exclusive to NSP. Stable and wide, with a flatter rocker – Protech Fish are fast, fun and very affordable – a perfect board for ripping in all conditions.
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
Most fishes have more volume and less rocker than typical shortboards, making them a great option for weak or mushy waves. The Protech Fish comes with three M7 fins out of the box.
– Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
– Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with vee through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
– The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
– The Protech Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
– A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
CARBON FLEX TAIL
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability.
Protech boards are built from a secure cell EPS core, and reinforced with a combination of 6-or 4 oz* layers of fiberglass.
The Fish and Hybrid are built with a combination of 6 and 4 oz. decks. The funboard and longboard use a double layer of 6 oz instead. For the bottom of the boards, the entire lineup uses a combination of 6 + 4 oz and an additional 4 oz patch.
Carbon Flex Tail
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability. A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns.
Bio Epoxy Resin
Protech boards are Level One Eco-Board certified. EPS-moulded blanks already require less material, reducing environmental impact. Using bio epoxy resin minimizes the footprint of Protect boards even further.
*6 and 4 refer to how much the fiberglass cloth weighs per square yard.
* Package Available - includes a FCS Classic Boardcover and a top quality FCS Essential Legrope/Leash. If you don't want the items in the package (or you want to select you own) you can choose any Cover/Bag, Legrope & any other accessories from our range at 20% off rrp. All wetsuits are also discounted at 20% off RRP with the purchase of a New Surfboard (package or not)
FCS Classic Boardcover
The brand new Classic Cover from FCS. Ultralight and tough. The ideal cover for day-to-day us
Internal 20cm tarpee pocket: Hidden storage compartment for your surf equipment
5mm PE Foam: perfect protection for day-to-day use.
Marine Grade Zippers: built for strength, durability and resistance to seizing.
FCS Essential Legrope/Leash
The FCS Essential Leash Range are inspired by the revolutionary Freedom Leash, streamlined into a light, durable and super comfortable leash that is built to handle all conditions.
In-cuff silicone grip preventing ankle twisting and sliding
Hypalon pull tab for ease of release
Extra Strength moulded velcro
Extended overmould reduces tangles
Contoured horn conforms to the shape of the ankle
7mm / 0.28" high quality urethane cord
Suitable for use in 2-8ft waves
Backed by a 2 year warranty